Search This Blog

Organix - Moisturizing Grapefruit Mango Butter Shampoo & Conditioner


• Luxurious Sulfate Free & Paraben Free Formulas • Organic Active Ingredients • Amazing Scents • Safe For Color-Treated Hair • Safe For All Hair Types


A friend of mine referred me to this product she told me she loved it so I thought I would try it. I was looking for another organic product for my hair. Now honestly what REALLY made me try it was that it was free haaaa! It had a little mail in rebate coupon on it. First let me say I LOVE THE SMELL OF IT!!!! It reminds me of my favorite drink ooooooo Mojito from Fridays mmmmmmm So that right off that bat was a good thing. You don't need much to wash your hair which surprised me because my hair is pretty thick. So even though this bottle is small you don't need very much which is a BIG PLUS!!! I am a big co-wash girl LOVE co-washes so I haven't...shampooed since...WOW February. So I'm really not use to shampoo's (hopefully you understand what i mean) the shampoo was creamy, a lot of body to it,  I would buy it again. I know I will definitely be using this bottle for a long time.

What its supposed to do:

Moisturizing Grapefruit Mango Butter Shampoo

A tropical exotic blend of vitamin and nutrient rich organic grapefruit extract to nourish and hydrate, while organic mango butter and essential oils help moisturize and enrich your hair, along with sunflower oil for added moisture and a shiny, silky and frizz-free finish. It’s a moisturizing vitamin and nutrient rich exotic blend to hydrate your lavish locks.


No comments:

Post a Comment