Search This Blog

Burt Bees

I have two conditioners that I LOVE from Burt Bee's they are fabulous!!!!! Highly recommended by me...but who am I? try them for yourself. I originally turned to Burt Bees because I wanted to move into all natural products and this was (at the time) the only product I had seen at the stores that was natural. So I figured let me give it a try!


Super Shiny Grapefruit & Sugar Beet Conditioner.

The conditioner is creamy, the scent is wonderful and you can smell it long after you wash it out. I love the smell personally, for others it may need to grow on you. I was so impressed with the results of this product I use it for co-washes and it works well with twist outs or Bantu knots. I can feel the difference in my hair it has made it extra extra soft and it truly conditioners the hair. I will keep this as a staple product for my hair. This product is 98.2% natural.

It's 8.00 depending on where you go and I frequently find coupons in the Sunday paper for $1 or $2 off.



How its supposed to work:

Essential natural oils from citrus fruits like grapefruit, orange and lemon are blended with sugar beet extract and penetrating Marula oil to replenish, condition, soften and improve your hair's manageability without weighing it down.



The ingredients are as follows:

Water, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, betaine, cetrimonium bromide, sucrose polystearate, sucrose stearate, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus nobilis (tangerine) oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, citrus tangerina (tangerine) peel oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, citrus reticulata (tangerine/petitgrain) leaf oil, polysorbate 60, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase.





The second is Hair Repair She & Grapefruit Deep Conditioner


This is a deep conditioner for moisture, a MUST HAVE. I just wish it came in a bigger size. Its a 2 minute treatments but sometimes i leave it in a little longer. I coat my hair thoroughly and place a plastic cap on (you could sit under a dryer if you wish). It is 98.05% natural.

How its supposed to work:
This rich formula treats and repairs dry, brittle hair with a combination of nature's most nourishing ingredients. It hydrates your hair with shea butter and honey, while grapefruit extract enhances your hair's natural shine.



The ingredients are as follows:

Water, cetrimonium bromide, cetearyl alcohol, sucrose laurate, glycerin, honey, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), glucose, betaine, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, citrus tangerina (tangerine) peel oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, citrus reticulata (tangerine/petitgrain) leaf oil, acacia senegal gum, polysorbate 60, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase


I LOVE THESE 2 PRODUCTS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I must admit these two products are awesome! I'm a 4a/4b hair type and some products will have your hair soft well wet but once it dries it is rough and straw like. Well not this product. My hair is so soft and the smell does last long after it's washed out. When I do my deep condition, I sit under the hot n gold heat cap for 30 minutes. I get remarkable results. It's nothing like have a soft mane to start off the week!

    ReplyDelete