Search This Blog

Burt's Bees - Very Volumizing Pomegranate & Soy Conditioner

I must really be on a Burt Bee CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! I am loving every single thing that I have tried from this company and this new conditioner that I brought last Sunday is no exception. I ran into the Vitamin Shopee saying let me just get my regular Super Shiny Grapefruit & Sugar Beet Conditioner. Then you know you go into the store for one thing and come out with more then you barged for. Well of all the things in the store i decided to stick with my best bud Burt Bee's!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmm and how happy I am!

I used it after I washed...YES washed w/ Shampoo Organix, I still have a lot left. Then I conditioned and detangled with the Very Volumizing Pomegranate & Soy Conditioner.  The smell is ....PERFECT.
It isn't as creamy as the other conditioner but i still like it. I also used it for a two-strand twist curl which came out fabulous!!!!!!!! I re wet my hair with a spray bottle last night and redid my hair w/ a little shea butter, you can still smell the Pomegranate This is definitely another MUST HAVE for me!!!!!!!


How its supposed to work:

Transform fine, flat, lifeless hair into thick and voluminous hair with extra body. Pomegranate and moringa seed extracts revitalize hair by replenishing moisture while sugar esters and honey, a natural humectant, condition hair. Soy amino acids moisturize and lift hair, leaving it soft, shiny and full of volume.

( Now my hair isn't flat but I could definitely see that it made my hair bigger and sometimes i really really like it that way)

The Special Ingredients:
Pomegranate Extract — Pomegranate fruit extract, from the tree Punica granatum, contains several polyphenols and anthocyanidins which are highly antioxidant, protecting hair and skin.

The ingredients are as follows:

Water, cetrimonium bromide, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, soy amino acids, honey, sucrose laurate, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, glucose, betaine, fragrance, punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, moringa pterygosperma seed extract, polysorbate 60, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase


LOVE IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment