Search This Blog

Organix - Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Styling Mousse




So this another product from Organix that I picked up when I tried the Shampoo. It is a Mousse that is less sticky and less drying that regular Mousses (though it was sticky and dry). I tried using this with Bantu Knots, Two Strand Twist Curls, I didn't feel as if it did a good job with helping my hair set. I also used it for a Wash & Go, though I might add I have not gotten my wash outs down yet. It didn't work very well for helping my Wash & Go.

The Organix line contains allot of Protein. So what I have concluded is that personally for my hair...it's too much between the Shampoo & the Mousse. Though I felt like I was using the Mousse too much. My hair was dry...not bouncy, not as soft. So...I think I can stick with the Shampoo but not with the Mousse. I will probably pass it on to a friend so that they can try it. :-(


What its supposed to do:
This Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Styling Mousse is a sensual and exotic antioxidant rich formula of organic pomegranate extracts and green tea which helps target dry and brittle hair, while awakening follicles to create a clean and rejuvenating experience. It’s an alluring, revitalizing, antioxidant rich blend for a provocatively irresistible experience adding a brilliant and luminescent shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment