Search This Blog

Hair Update / Rant


Greetings!

It has been a long time since I have posted anything or ranted about my hair. So here we go!

Product Swap - Here are a couple updates on some of the products I received.

Nature's Answer - Pure Vegetable Glycerin, 4 oz liquidAmong the many things I received in my last product swap, one of the item was vegetable glycerin. I researched the product and I found it is supposed to be very moisturizing & softens hair. Which puzzled me a little seeing that it was in the Product Swap due to causing dry, brittle hair. So I figured, hey I have it why not try it out. I mixed the glycerin in my spray bottle, for refreshing my hair, re wetting etc... Recently I miss placed my spray bottle well this week I found it again, so i set my hair in flat twist. Low and behold the day after my hair was brittle and dry. Now I had experienced this before but I was not convinced it was the glycerin, but now I am convinced that the Glycerin does not benefit me in any way.
Deva Curl No Poo 32oz,Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser

___________________________________

Deva Curl - I LOVE the No Poo Shampoo. My hair feels clean and not stripped. The rest of the Deva Curl products dry out my hair, the conditioner, deep conditioner etc., does not leave my hair feel moisturized at all. BUT I LOVE the No Poo Shampoo it is definitively a keeper!

___________________________________
Aveeno Aveeno Nourish+Style Soft Hold Gel-Crème, 5.0 fl ouncesGarnier Fructis Curl Sculpting Cream Gel, Extra Strong - 5 oz (142g)




The Aveeno and Garnier do nothing for me. So I will save that for the next product swap, for someone who I think will love it.







___________________________________

COLOR - YES People, September is the month Trim, Color, Straight. I am determined :)

No comments:

Post a Comment