Search This Blog

Jennifer Hudson - Big Chop?

Jennifer Hudson looks stunning with her new body transformation that some are saying is biggest and best of the year. She is actually thinking of doing more changes not to her body though but her hair. Big Chop maybe?


This is what she had to say via In Style Makeover Magazine:

"I'm actually thinking about shaving my head," she tells InStyle. "I am! Because I feel I've got a good structure now [gingerly feels cheekbones]. My cousin's a beautician, and she always tells me, 'You could wear any hairdo.' So I'm thinking, What if I shave my hair? Not completely off, but low. I think that would be so hot. With my diamond studs? But with a cut like that, your face has to be made up at all times. It has to be on."


For more on her interview click the link :-) In Style Makeover

No comments:

Post a Comment