Search This Blog

Tresemme Flawless Curls - Curls Moisturising Conditioner



They say TRESemme OOOo la la I say NO! So I tried this product and TRESemme' Curl Hydration Lotion Creme (the name sounds wonderful doesn’t it?) We I tried both on the same day and separate days and my results were not stunning.

I co-washed with the conditioner my hair loved it. When it was wet my hair loved it but as soon as I washed it out, my hair was not the same it was dry immediately there was not much definition. So I used my regular leave in Kinky-Curly Knot Today and proceeded to do my hair. I used Tresemme conditioner, Curl Hydration Lotion & Raw Shea Butter for my two strand twist Bantu knots. Immediately I felt a difference. I don't know how to explain it the texture, how my hair felt simply was not the same. When I looked in the mirror my hair was fuzzy, not smooth and shinny well conditioned like I am use to. I knew my hair would not come out right but I said you never know let’s see in the morning. Well as I thought my hair was fuzzy, undefined and wild. I attempted to use the "lotion" because it’s supposed to hydrate the curls and bring them back to life but it didn’t. So I put my hair in a puff. The puff was all right, a couple people thought it was cute but I say it was a HOT MESS. I tried the conditioner alone one more time but my hair just looks so dry and damaged so Tresemme is ooooooooo No NOOOO for me.





TRESemme Flawless Curls - Curls Moisturising Conditioner - 3.99 at Shoprite - 32 fl oz
 
 
How its supposed to work:
 
 
The Vitamin B1 moisturizes without weighing down your curls or leaving your hair limp.


It also detangles the hair so strands won't break when you try to comb through damp hair.

To get smoother, softer curls, leave this product      
                                                                       on your hair for even longer in the shower to deep condition. But be sure to rinse thoroughly to prevent residue.
 
The ingredients are as follows:
 
  Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Quaternium-22, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquatnerium-10, Polyquaternium-39, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Thiamine HCl, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin.
 
 
 
 
 
TRESemme' Flawless Curls Hydration
Lotion Creme -  6 oz. - 3.99
 
 
How its supposed to work:
 

This lightweight crème formula infuses your curls with just the right amount of moisture they need without weighing you down.


It locks in moisture for 24 hours, giving you smooth, perfect curls all day long.

It's the perfect base for creating beautiful curls and attaining just the right amount of bounce that you desire.

The ingredients are as follows:

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dmdm Hydantoin, Steareth-21, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Polysorbate 20, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin.

No comments:

Post a Comment