Search This Blog

SAMPLES - Pantene Curl Series

I'm speechless from this product. Not in a good way...this is the reason I think FREE samples are wonderful because I would have been soooo angry if I would have payed for this. First this is what the Pantene Hair Series claims:


What its supposed to go:

Want touchable curls with endless shine?
Show the beauty of your curls with NEW Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series. The twists and turns in curly hair can cause the cuticle to lift, exposing the internal structure of curls and leaving them rough and dry. Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series includes curly hair products designed to smooth cuticles, leaving curly hair protected from damage and frizz. Find options to smooth, moisturize and define for shiny, bouncy curls that last.So last night I finally tried Pantene Curl Shampoo and Conditioner

__________________________________________________

My results were nothing to the claims of what this product is "supposed" to do. My hair did not respond at all maybe it has super powers that I simply can not see? I really don't know where to start. The shampoo was very stripping. The only good side would be that you don't need very much of it since it lathers very well. Seeing that I only have the sample size of 1.7 Fl Oz and I used too much...that's a good thing. Though I will not buy this. The conditioner is a...conditioner...just a ordinary conditioner to me. Nothing spectacular. I really don't have anything to say about it other then I'm disappointed and so glad I didn't pay for it.

The ironic this is when I went to the Pantene website and looked at the reviews, WOW! They have a lot of unhappy customers since they changed their "formula".

No comments:

Post a Comment