Search This Blog

Winter Hair Care - Deep Conditioning

Have you ever tried mixing your favorite conditioners? Want to give your hair a little treat? Mix your favorite conditioners together fro the best results EVER!
 
This will allow your hair to receive the benefits off all the conditioners in one setting. Some times we are rough on our hair so we have to give it a little treat. Early in the week I decided to test this out since I have not been as gentle as I usually am to my hair. Here is what I did.

  1. Cowashed using Vo5 Moisture Milks - 
  2. Detangled with the same Vo5 Moisture Milk
  3. Applied generous amounts of  Burts Bee's Very Volumizing Conditioner and Aussie 3 Minute Miracle deeep conditioner. I ran my fingers through my hair gently but ensured all my hair was covered.
  4. Covered and secured my hair with a clean trash bag (or a bonnet which ever you use)
  5. Sat under a hooded dry for 30-45 minutes setting on medium (not sure may have been an hour)
  6. Washed all conditioner out thoroughly in luke warm water but on the cold side.
Immediately after rinsing I could see my hair smiling back at me. My curls have never ever ever been so defined after a deep conditioning. My hair was shiny, moisturized, defined, and had volume for days! I actually rocked a wash and go. So give it a try and tell me how it works out for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment