Search This Blog

Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner

I have been having some technically difficulties with my computer and camera. So I should be posting more often very soon. Sorry for the delay! Let's get back to the review...




WOW!!!! I tried Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist deeeep conditioner on last Saturday. WOW!!!! I am in LOVE!!!! My hair was so ...........silky moisturized. I thought it was funny that on the label it literally says deeeep conditioner and not deep.  This is the BEST DEEP CONDITIONER THAT I HAVE EVER TRIED!!!! It is only $3 and some change! Its a cool squeeze bottle, which honestly at first I didn't think I was going to like. But it was so easy to use when applying the conditioner. This conditioner is thick and creamy. When I washed it out my hair felt like butter :) I will definitely continue to buy this product. I will say also that I co-washed with the Aussie Moist Conditioner before applying this deep conditioner (I like that too) but I will do a separate review on the regular conditioner because I have pictures to share. So all in all I'm in love with this deep conditioner and will apply it every other week.

How its supposed to work: Deeply intense conditioning, accented with Australian aloe, penetrates dry or damaged hair. Radiant hair in one use. Sure, it's really deep and super intense. But moist 3 minute miracle, accented with natural Australian aloe and jojoba oil, has a playful side too. Like that time it ran backwards around the office in a kangaroo outfit. Add some roo to your do

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ecklonia Radiata Extract (Australian Sea Kelp Extract), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment