Search This Blog

Samples!

Many of you may not know that you can request products from companies to try their products for FREE, or for a very low price. Not all companies offer samples.

Samples are a good idea whether they are free or you have to pay a small amount for them. This is because you are able to test the product out before you go to the store and spend money for it. It would be a waste of money to buy a product that you dislike. If the product you want to try doesn't give out samples ask one of your friends if they have the product. Borrow it from them. This way you get to try the product out without spending a dime. I have gone through a lot of products and found that many products simply don't work for me. Such a waste of money, but then I think although it didn't work for me maybe it can work for some else i know. You can say I have become a free store for my friends :)

With all that in mind, I have some SERIOUS SAMPLE ordering. I received my first shipment a couple weeks ago Pantene Curly - Shampoo and Conditioner. We will see how it works out for my 3c/4a hair.


I ordered a bunch of other samples so we will talk about them when they come in. I have a review for Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue coming up. My friend gave me her Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding. So many things are to come Samples, free products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment