Search This Blog

Room Makeover - Inspiration Board

The following pictures are inspiration for my Room Makeover!  My parents 25th Surprise Wedding Anniversary Party. My goal was a romantic dinner party with close friends and family (50 people) I really wanted to create a space that was inviting, intimate, elegant with a jazzy, blues touch.  
The following are pictures that inspired me.

I LOVE the Deep blue table clothes but I wanted  white flower arrangements
with pops of coral here and there. Also a simpler cleaner table.
The mood lighting (uplighting) in this room is beautiful
I wanted to use white paper napkins that feel like linen and hang them the same way on the table.

I also wanted to have a TON of candles for lighting so that we wouldn't have to use the harsh lighting.
Stay turned for the Room Transformation photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment