Search This Blog

Mizani - True Textures Collection


Mizani has this new curl collect. On their website they help you identify what type of curl pattern you have and which of their products will enhance your curls.

Mizani states that this lined is  "designed specifically to care for naturally curly hair, True Textures addresses the unique characteristics of each curl type with specific products to meet individual needs, such as moisture, frizz control, and curl definition."





They also provide tips according to your hair type. So for me... I would classify my hair under their curl grid as type IV - CURLY (see below)
 



The Stats:

Defined, mixed curl patterns: loops to spirals; ringlets to corkscrews



TEXTURE: Thin to thick


GROWTH PATTERN: Grows down from the scalp, then curls

BODY / VOLUME: Body, volume and bounce

ELASTICITY: Moderate stretching with moderate return

POROSITY: Slightly raised to raised cuticle. Prone to fizz.



After you select your curly type them they give you a list of recommended hair care based on consultation for their products. There are four categories Moisturizing, Smoothing, Texturizing, Strengthening Treatments.

Now I'm not sure if I will try this product out because when I had a relaxer my hair didn't like Mizani Products, but that may have changed since I went natural or them may be more gentle on natural hair.

Visit Mizani

No comments:

Post a Comment