Search This Blog

End to the Reviews

Reviews can be helpful for some and misleading for others. So I have decided that Fly Natural that's Naturally Fly will no longer perform "Reviews". I think reviews are more misleading then helpful because each individual has varying textures with different stories. In no way to I wish to mislead any one my results are my results, I can not speak for anyone's hair but my own. Every now and then I may show the results (with pictures) of  a particular product I have had success with. I do want to encourage you to use the natural products that we see all the time. Hence we have the section: Natural Ingredients - What can it do for you? In the days to come I will focus on finding more articles that can assist you in achieving the hair your desire with basic items around the house. Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment