Search This Blog

John Frieda - Frizz Ease Hair Serum

What its Supposed to do: 
Prevents Future Frizz. Corrects moderate frizz for polished, smooth hair.  Daily use helps prevent future frizz. Infused with silk protein this formula polishes frizz-prone strands, delivering a layer of crystal-clear gloss for amazingly shiny, frizz-free results.  Daily use helps prevent frizz from worsening over time.  Repels humidity, leaving hair silky, glossy & incredibly manageable whether you style straight or curly.

Ingredients: 
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance (Parfum)

I received a sample of the Frizz Ease line (you guys know how much I LOVE FREE SAMPLES). I finally had a chance to use it when I straightened my hair for my length check in February. I only used the Hair Serum and only a nickle size amount of the product. I really liked it. My hair came out very well. The product lasted a long time, I had my hair straight for 3 weeks. Frizz was no problem. My hair was very polished, smooth and shiny, I attribute that to this product and the techniques I used. I will definitely use this product again.

No comments:

Post a Comment