Search This Blog

Aussie Moist Conditioner

I've been meaning to do a review on this conditioner, so here it is. I just brought this again, but this time I picked up a liter for only $5.00.  According to Aussie it has splashes of Aloe, gives up to 125 washes (depends how much you use on each wash), replenishes natural moisture and hydrates thirsty tresses. I must say that I am a big fan now of Aussie. I don't love this as much as the deeeep conditioner, but this conditioner is a keeper. The price is GREAT! The consistency of the conditioner is good, works well when  I need to detangle my hair. This leaves my hair extra soft and smooth I love that especially when I leave it in. I have used this for bantu knots and two strand twist they came out very defined and voluminous. So I do like this product, but I guess you know that seeing that I brought a liter this time :) Here's the info on the product 


How it's supposed to work:
Moist Conditioner, with splashes of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp, helps seal in natural moisture and takes thirsty tresses from hapless to hydrated.

The ingredients are as follows:
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Ecklonia Radiata Extract (Australian Sea Kelp), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

No comments:

Post a Comment