Search This Blog

GIVE!!! GIVE!!! GIVE!!

Giving is Contagious! As I spoke about yesterday one of the ways for us to use up those unused unwanted product that are in our cabinet is to give them to someone who likes them. Today I received my second hair product from a co-worker. Its one of my new loves! Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner! 2 BOTTLES!!! 2 Bottles people that's such a good gift! So I wont be using those coupons I found since I have 2 bottles FREE!
 
I figured I would share this news. I am still looking for a lover of MJ products or someone who has yet to try the line. When giving away product try to think of the best person to give them too. For example, be observant to how your potential recipient likes to style their hair, the texture of their hair and the products that they like to use. This will help you to know what products may work for your friends that simply wont work for you. Also give to these products to new naturals so they can experiment with what they do and don't like. You now how it is in the beginning of your journey, you just don't know where to start. This would help them out tremendously. Continue to think about that ways you can give to others  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment