Search This Blog

Product Reviews

This is a product review from my last shopping trip 
to stock up on my hair supplies :)


Links to my Reviews on these product.
Aussie Moist Conditioner
Organix Grapefruit and Mango Butter Shampoo

Let's start with the Bad news first:

Shea Moisture - Yes Shea Moisture... The product that I was most excited about, but it has failed me. My hair is DRY, NO SHINE, it looks DAMAGED! I tried this product 3 times to ensure that I applied it properly, for me this is trash. I would rate MJ better then this and I really thought that I would NEVER EVER EVER say that. Here's the Info on it:

Ingredients:
Contains de-ionized water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter)*, Macadamia Ternifolia seed oil, Mangifera Indica (mango) seed butter*, Persea Gratissima (avocado) oil, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) oil*, Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, silk protein, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) seed oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (carrot) seed oil, Caprylyl glycol, Sorbitol Esters, essential oil blend, Lonicera Caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower and Lonicera Japonica (Japanese honeysuckle) flower extract and Tocopherol (vitamin E). *Denotes certified organic ingredients.

Features


  • All-natural hair dressing moisturizes hair and imparts a shine and bounce to curls
  • Dispense a dime-size amount into hands and massage into damp or dry hair
  • Style as desired
  • May also be used as a deep conditioner; apply to wet hair and leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly
  • Used For: Repairing, Strengthening
  • Hair Type: All Hair Types
  •  
    NEXT - MY LOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Curls Creme Brulee, before I tell you anything here's the info:

    Defines, defrizzes and moisturizes your tresses leaving soft curls without hold.The Creme Brule is a moisturizing styling cream that will effectively penetrate the hair shaft, provide all day curl hydration, defrizz, and add shine to the hair. It has a level of moisturizing richness to it but it is not heavy or dense at all. Nor, does it have a light, very thin consistency to it either. Instead, it has the perfect smooth creamy consistency that is neither heavy nor overly light. And, if one's hair is extremely dry, this product is buildable in the hair. 

    Ingredients Aloe Leaf Juice, Sunflower Seed Oil, Soybean Oil, Organic Shea Butter, and Certified Organic Sweet Almond Oil.

    This is the smoothest moisturizer that I have EVER tried. It really moisturizes my hair. As far as defining...my hair reacts to this creme but on a small scale, there would need to be more hold in the product for me. Honestly I am all  right with that, because it a great substitute for me leaving conditioner in when I do bantu knots, twist outs etc.. So now I can use my conditioner to wash and not leave it wondering on the effects to my hair. I have the Creme Brulee. OH we can't not mention how the smell is Y U M M Y! Also this product doesn't feel gunky on your hands or in your hair.

    NEXT __________________________________________


    Giovanni - Deeper Moisturizer - Silk Moisture

    Giovanni is something else, I should have been using this product a loooooooooooong time ago. I did my normal co-wash and detangle with V05 Moisture Milks. I used Giovanni with some Olive oil for a deep conditioner, sitting under the dryer for 1 hour. WOW is all I have to say. Detangling with this product was easy, the smell was very very very nice and my hair reacted well to this product. Here's the info:

    • PureOrganic Technology™
    • For Damaged Hair
    • Contains Vegetable Protein to Soothe Dry or Damaged Hair, Control Frizz, Add Shine.
    • Organic Hair Care

    • Infuses deep moisture for manageable smoothness
    • Detangles while protecting against split ends
    • Calms unruly hair to alleviate frizz
    • Increases shine while smoothing dry or damaged hair

    Ingredients: Aqua (purified water) with *rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) oil, *nettle (Uritica dioica) oil, *thyme (Thymus vulagris) oil, birch leaf (Butela alba) oil, *chamomile (Anthemis nobilus flower) oil, *clary (Salvia sclarea), *lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), *coltsfoot leaf (Tussilago farfara), *yarrow (Achillea millefolium) oil, *mallow (Malva sylvestris), *horsetail (Equistetum arvense) oil, *soybean protein (Glycine soja), cetyl alcohol (plant derived), stearalkonium chloride, tocopherol (vitamin E), trace minerals, citric acid (corn), sodium hydroxymethyglycinate, grapefruit seed (citrus derived).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment