Search This Blog

Lookbook! - New Page Launch

You may have noticed that we have a NEW page "Lookbook" this page will be revealed in 2011! What is the purpose? Have you ever said "How am I going to do with my hair hair today?" "My hair didn't come out right, what should I do now? "I need a new hair style!" Then you find yourself Online or on Youtube searching for a hairstyle for an event or everyday look. You have no idea where to look or what you are looking for. So you just type in "Natural hair styles" and prayer something appears. I have a solution. I want to create a place where you can go to look at hundreds of hairstyles with photos and thorough directions. Go to ONE place and ONE place only to satisfy your needs, you will know what they used, see the step by step process and see the final results.

Would you like to help?
Document your favorite hair styles and share them

All you have to do is:
1. List the Products you used
2. Step by Step Instructions
3.Photo's of the process (preferable to match the step by step process)
4.Send to: Flynaturalnaturallyfly@gmail.com 

DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment